3/23/09

mood: content for the night.

sometimes you wait a lifetime for something so small.

today, I accomplished something that some takes for granted everyday. I spoke with someone that I waited my whole life to speak with. Someone that is apart of me that had been missing out of my life , my whole life. And I am only ecstatic that I was able to do so. It warmed my heart as well as my soul to know that that "someone" was thinking me me, just as much as I was thinking of them. It was a great feeling, as well as it opened up a door of endless possibilities and journeys I have yet to partake in. =)

I also had to let go of someone as well. This someone is suppose to be a big part of your life, however, it seems as if they only played a small part. How I think and feel will go against my morals if I were to continue to allow this person to maintain a place in my life. It would only encourage my self destruction. That is something that I must stay away from. I am not cold hearted, I am far away from it, however I am immune to minimal devastations in life that people may think is major. I love hard, however I can let go easily. It is all a part of growing up and learning. Just because we are set in our ways and think what we do is right, it doesn't mean that the things we do are always right. A part of life that is unavoidable are mistakes, so instead of being overly cautious and running awake from them, we should embrace them. Because a mistake done, and a lesson learned could save you in a later situation.

Im in for the night. I have had a good day as my son and David always makes my days worthwhile. I love you guys.

1 comment: